Natural Gas Pipeline Safety Regulatory Compliance Workshop
Join us for a 4-day training workshop that will provide a comprehensive and interactive overview of the Natural Gas Pipeline Safety Regulations, 49 CFR, Parts 191 and 192.
Our Course Syllabus includes:
- An Overview of the Current Pipeline Safety Regulatory Environment, including the 2011 and 2016 Congressional Pipeline Safety Reauthorizations
- Part 191 Reporting Requirements and In-Depth Part 192 Overview
- Covered Pipelines, Definitions and Documents Incorporated by Reference
- Material Selection and Design of Pipe and Pipeline Components
- Welding of Steel, Fusion of Plastic, and Qualification of Procedures and Personnel
- Construction, Pressure Test and Records Requirements to Establish a Valid MAOP
- MAOP Record Retention Requirements
- Corrosion Control Requirements
- Operations Requirements
- Maintenance Requirements
- Transmission Integrity Management Program
- Distribution Integrity Management Program
- Overview of the Safety of Gas Transmission and Gathering Pipelines Mega-Rule and Anticipated Changes from the Extensive Proposed Rulemaking. Includes update on developments since the NPRM was issued
Who Should Attend?
- Operations Managers
- Regulatory/Compliance Managers
- Operations and/or Maintenance Managers
- TIMP and DIMP Managers
- Project Managers
- Field Supervisors
- Field Personnel
Meet Our Expert
Bruce Paskett, Structural Integrity's Chief Regulatory Engineer
Mr. Bruce Paskett is a licensed professional engineer with over 34 years of experience in the natural gas utility industry. He has been responsible for management of field personnel, corporate pipeline safety compliance, engineering operations, and major construction projects.
Bruce has extensive experience in developing realistic Gas Policies and Procedures that ensure compliance with relevant state and federal regulations. He has also worked with state and federal pipeline regulators to develop new pipeline safety regulations that are practical for the industry through his work with the American Gas Association.
23 Oct 2017 8:00 am
Event End Date
26 Oct 2017 5:00 pm