Integrity Plans and Implementation
Structural Integrity has significant experience working with Oil and Gas Pipeline Operators in the development of integrity management plans, providing engineering consulting services to help implement these plans, and developing various supporting plans and procedures.
Some of the plans and procedures we help our clients develop and implement include:
- Transmission Integrity Management Program (TIMP) Plans
- TIMP Implementation Tools and Support
- Distribution Integrity Management Program (DIMP) Plans
- DIMP Program Re-Assessments
- Facility Integrity Management Plans
- Operating and Maintenance Manuals
- Pipeline Repair Manuals
- Direct Assessment Plans (ECDA, ICDA, and SCCDA Plans)
- In-Line Inspection (ILI) Requirements Specifications
Several of these procedures have been adopted by large pipeline operators. For example, we have developed the NGA/SGA DIMP Framework, which was the result of extensive collaboration with operators to develop a procedure that encapsulated best practices. Over 60 operators, including international pipeline operators, have now adopted and are using the framework.