Structural Integrity has significant experience working with Oil and Gas Pipeline Operators to develop and implement integrity management programs and resolve a wide range of integrity management issues. Several of SI plans and procedures have been adopted by well-known industry associations and are widely used throughout the industry.
In addition, we have the requisite expertise to customize these procedures to specific pipeline assets and facilities and several support tools developed to help ensure compliance and improve efficiency.
SI staff has significant experience supporting all areas of integrity management and provides comprehensive services to support the following:
- Development and customization of Integrity Management Program (IMP) Plans
- Risk model tools and analysis
- Assessment Plans and Procedures
- GIS and Data Management Tools and Support
- MAOP and MOP Verification
- Compliance Reviews, Audits, and Training
- Integrity Verification
- RCV/ASV Studies and Analysis